Wednesday 23 December 2015

Another Christmas List








It's all under control ... there's enough food to feed twenty in the 'fridge  ( none of it knitted ) , parcels have been sent and received , a  Christmas tree  and Poinsetia have been installed ( the tree is actually smaller than the Poinsetia but some tinsel and little silver bells have revived its spirits ) , I decided against making the recipe for chocolate bars in the health shop brochure ... who needs chia seeds at Christmas ? , YD is bringing up mini Christmas puddings tomorrow and lots of proper chocolate for her father , the Polish Christmas carols CD has been found and sounds as lovely as always , and we have Spain's entire olive production for the last three years in our possession .

I hope that MD will still be talking to me after Elder Grandson opens one of his presents and he's busy making brightly coloured slime out of it . I hope that Julie Andrews isn't appearing on television in any shape or form over the holidays .  I hope that the whistling neighbour has been invited somewhere nice for the holiday .

And Smitonius and I hope that you all have a perfectly splendid Christmas !!

5 comments:

English Rider said...

Thank you for spreading the cheer! It all sounds lovely.

materfamilias said...

Merry Christmas!

Lucille said...

Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and all your family. We have the entire olive production of Italy in our pantry so all is not lost.

love those cupcakes said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Enjoy working your way through the contents of that fridge.

rachel said...

And I have a small but gorgeous pack of organic Greek olives that my sister brought from Syros - so I can think of you all over Christmas as we tuck into them! Happy Christmas to you and yours.