Tuesday 7 February 2012

Competition: win a Battersea Mouse

Smitonius:

As requests have been made for photo of Toots, our rescue cat, I thought it might be fun if you guessed which one of these 4 tuxedo rescue cats she is:

Top left cat
Top right cat
Bottom left cat
Bottom right cat


I don't think it will be hard! The one (or one selected from the ones via a random selection process) who gets it right will win this specially handknitted pirate mouse by a cat loving volunteer for Battersea. Whoever the knitter was, she or he made this rather special. Sadly, Toots hasn't taken to the toy at all, as she prefers string or yarn that is in the process of becoming something to play with. Perhaps your cat would like it?


A link to the pattern can be found here

11 comments:

Rattling On said...

Bottom right? But I'd have taken any of them home!!

Arthur Ransome said...

Top left? I'd have them all too.

molly said...

Heart condition? As in steal your heart away? Top right??

Eunice said...

My guess is bottom left ... but all of them are cute :)
Have you thought of putting some catnip inside the mouse? This is popular with my cats. You just keep the mouse in the freezer (inside a little bag, of course) and the capnip stays fresh.

mountainear said...

I'll go for bottom right. I'd give all of them a home though. And indulge their cat nip habits.

love those cupcakes said...

All gorgeous but I'm guessing top right.

Deborah said...

Bottom left. She can only be looking like that at somebody like you.

Marcheline said...

Definitely bottom left. Am I right?

lizzie said...

I'm just so happy to think one of them has got a wonderful home and that your hearts melted . . . IO'll go for bottom right though.

Friko said...

The one with the collar, of course.

Marcheline said...

WELLLLLLLLL?!?!?!? The suspense is killing me!