Wednesday 17 February 2010

Cat hard at work...

Smitonius:

Isn't it nice to know that when I am hard at work, my cat plays her part:


She has the amazing capacity to find the keyboard a comforable sleeping place, can sit on the mouse without pulling any funny faces, and now, I see, that she even finds the stapler can double up as a chin pillow.

PS: that metal pole behind her is a curtain rod. It has rested there, in its plastic wrapper, since we bought it in early Autumn 2009... the curtains to hang on it were bought even earlier, in July 2009. I would like to blame the cat, but she is not sitting on either of them.

PPS: apologies to the blog 'kitchen soup' - as I inadvertently posted this entry there first... I can't blame the cat for that either! (had forgotten my mother was double blogging!)

9 comments:

Jane Lock said...

What a picture of purrfect contentment!
Sorry, impossible to resist.
xx

Marcheline said...

I bought curtains for my computer room when I was in Italy last year. Do you think they are on the windows right now? Do you???

Kate on Clinton said...

Isn't it amazing what a cat finds comfortable sometimes?? I always think my cats are trying to get on the computer for their own twitters and blogs. And we finally gave up trying to figure out the window treatment in the den and put up a bathroom shower curtain tension rod and sheer. We're waiting for the night the wards (our cats) pull the whole thing crashing down.

Tania said...

Actually, I think it’s fine to blame the curtain and rod on the cat. Cats generally couldn’t care less either way.

Wychbury said...

Hi Ladies, LOVE Your blog, I nominated you for a sunshine award :)
http://wychbury.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html
Paula x

Tattieweasle said...

I love it that cats can always make themselves comfortable whereas dogs have to fuss and fuss. My two Siamese are sleeping in a pile by the radiator purrfect bliss!

Marcheline said...

Hey,

Come 'round to my blog today, if you can... I need some advice!

Cheers,
M

Mousy Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mousy Brown said...

Hi - popped over to say Thank you for signing up to String-a-long! I hope I am saying thanks to the right person! Hope you enjoy it - can't wait to see your bag :D

(Finger pressed wrong button and left unfortunate spelling mistake - didn't want to leave a bad first impression - hope it works this time...)